Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Memories

I thought I would diverge from my usual posts (albeit I have only posted 6 times since I began this blogging experiment a few weeks ago) to pay tribute to a co-worker who recently left her job here at Eastern. Here are the TOP 10 things I will never forget that this person taught/reminded me and products that have revolutionized my life (in no particular order).

1. Fonts make a world of difference
2. Shampoo is bad! Use BS instead (baking soda, that is)
3. CrunchyClean is a good source for laundry detergent, and the DivaCup is good for something else...
4. Try new restaurants - chains are boring
5. It's okay to make fun of people who are klutzes (she happens to be one of them)
6. Some things in life are more important than discussion boards
7. It is easy to have a love affair with Trader Joe's
8. You can really drink coffee without flavored creamer
9. Bare Escentuals... need I say more?
10. Why drive an SUV when you can have a cool, small car (such as a Mini or a Cabrio)?

The third floor of Walton misses you!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I am catching up on my blog reading (after vacation) and was so pleasantly surprised to read this! I really do miss you all, too. Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete

you might also enjoy...