Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer Means Camp

Forgive me for my lack of posting this week so far.  It's that time of year again, to pack up (done) and move to camp (also done).  Camp will be home for the next five weeks!  We're excited to be back for another summer, and even though I have to work at my real job during the day, it's a great way to serve the Lord and keep Rob from getting into trouble with too much time on his hands in the summer months.

So in the next month, look for camp themed posts, [even more] pictures of nature, and a little slower blogging pace from me (since internet access will be a bit limited) - and maybe even some postings through my newly-downloaded BlogPress for iPhone app! 

Love,

2 comments:

  1. looking forward to hearing more about camp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love LOVE your blog!! so cute and fun. You are very creative. I enjoy your posts. I'm a graphic designer and love having that creative outlet as well. I just wanted to say hi and say how much I adore your blog.
    I would love it if you checked out my blog @ www.printhis.biz

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

you might also enjoy...